Cheddur allows users to contribute content in a variety of ways, including reviews, coin addresses, and more. We hope that you can play nice with each other, but just in case, we've put together these general guidelines for you to follow. Please also read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might contribute to the app.
- Inappropriate content:Colorful language is acceptable, but please refrain from threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and any other displays of bigotry, as that's just not cool.
- Conflicts of interest:Any content that you contribute should be impartial and unprejudiced. For example, you should not write an exaggerated or false review for your own, a friend's, or a competitor's coin or service.
- Promotional content:Aside from the official marketing video you might see on a coin or service page, we generally frown upon promotional content. Let's keep the app neat and tidy for consumers and not make a mess with an over abundance of commercial noise.
- Referral links:Please do not post referral links within your reviews. We already provide the necessary information for new users to get started with a coin or service.
- Relevance:Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. For example, reviews aren't the place for extensive chatter about a coin or service's political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don't relate to the core consumer experience.
- Privacy:Share your own personal information as you wish, but please do not post someone else's full name or private information on Cheddur. The exception to this guideline is if you're referring to coin developers or service providers who are commonly identified by, or commonly share, their own full names.
- Intellectual property:Don't borrow content from other sites or users. Draw from your own experiences in order to formulate your own, unique reviews.
- Demanding payment:Beyond simply asking for a refund to remedy a bad experience, you should not use removing or posting your review as a way to extract payment from a service, regardless of whether you've been a customer.
The best reviews are honest, accurate, and based on personal experiences. They offer useful information and a helpful tip or two for other consumers.
User Profile Guidelines
Users want to read reviews from people they know and/or trust (and empty profiles can seem suspicious). So warm up your profile by adding a picture, leaving a coin or service review, and adding your public addresses! Make it a nice place for a visitor to stop by and take into consideration what you have to say. If you do, they might even leave you a tip.